This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A 1.45m super-easy and safe-to-fly kite with 18m colour-coded flying lines to ensure a convenient set-up and pack-down. The kite, flying lines and handles fit neatly into a high quality bespoke designed carry bag with handle and draw cord closure. When packed away, the carry bag measures 19x16x29cm so can easily be stored in the boot of the car, in the cupboard under the stairs, in the top of the wardrobe and fits neatly into your suitcase.
- The Buzz kite is incredible value for money given how reliable and durable the kite is. Even Flexifoil kites sold in 1972 still fly today like they did when they were first flown. The kite, flying lines and handles are very strong. The material doesn't stretch so the performance of the kite always remains unparalleled. A great deal of care and effort goes in to the manufacture of the kite and the quality control to ensure you are delivered a first-class product is unrivaled.
- A cool looking kite stored in a stylish bag. Perfect for all aged 10+. Adult supervision is strongly advised, particularly in winds of 10mph+. A kite which will bring you, your family and friends endless hours of enjoyment and plenty of smiles.
- The perfect introductory kite to powerkiting. A quick yet stable kite which will certainly help towards keeping you fit and healthy in a really fun way. Would make a unique and ideal gift with the added benefit of Flexifoil's 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Flexifoil kitesurfing kites were the kites of choice by Virgin Founder, Sir Richard Branson, when he and his family achieved three kiteboarding world records in 2012.
Here's Why 23,449 People From 96 Countries Have Bought The Buzz And Why More Than 500,000 People Have Chosen Flexifoil Kites Since We Invented Power Kiting in 1972, by Anthony Van Dort, CEO, Flexifoil International. In 2012, Sir Richard Branson chose Flexifoil to design the kites which powered his family, friends and himself from England to France and in so doing, achieve 3 world records. A survey completed by 1485 kiting enthusiasts reported quality as their number one priority when buying a kite. It is little surprise considering the number of reviews one reads online about 'lines breaking', 'straps snapping', 'lines fraying', 'kites tearing on minor impact' and 'kites stalling' to name just a few! Flexifoil kites perform well in the lightest of winds and they are safe, reliable, strong. Flexifoil is a highly trustworthy premium brand - the absolute market leader in superior quality power kites. The Buzz is a 1.45m 2-line kite. The ideal kite for those who just want to get out and have fun. It is also the perfect kite for beginners because it is easy to control and very safe. Perfect for all aged 10 and upwards - although we highly recommend adult supervision of youngsters just in case a strong gust comes through. And while 23,449 people have already bought the Buzz from Flexifoil, to give you absolute confidence in your , we make you a promise by way of a 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. You buy a Buzz from Flexifoil here on for $119, you'll fly it and we're certain you'll love it - but - if you're in any way unhappy with your , then we will give you all your money back within 90 days of your - guaranteed!
FLEXIFOIL 145m 2 Line Buzz Power Kite with 90 Day! By World Record Winning Designer of 2 line and 4 line Power Kites Safe Strong Reliable and Durable Family Outdoor Activity B00O11HDKO